FleAffair Blog

FleAffair Blog
#EverythingButTheOrdinary

Tuesday 6 January 2015

The SILENT CRY of a Women - "V SECRET"

It was shocking ! My friend Manisha was in severe depression. But How was that possible ?

She was really very sweet & charming lady with a very caring & supportive husband. At the age of 29, with a small happy family she was blessed with all modern luxuries . We all friends envied her. With two kids always chirping around her , what made her fall in depression ?

The same day I went to visit her & she busted into tears-and you know, this was most required at that time. I spent the whole evening with her & then she opened herself to me . The issue which was disturbing her seemed to be very clear & simple but it created lot of complexities.

Both the partners, i.e, Manisha & her husband were facing problems in their intimate life . The root cause was sexual dissatisfaction. Manisha told me that her husband was not enjoying her company because of looseness in vaginal area. As after delivery or after few years of marriage, the vagina gets stretched out, decreasing the levels of sexual satisfaction.

I was disturbed not bcoz my friend was in tension depression But bcoz She being a well-educated lady was hesitant in discussing her problem with doctors.

http://www.fleaffair.com/v-secret-vaginal-tightening-gel.html

I had read about vaginal tightening gel, V-Secret . We searched the Google & came to know the whole information about the product & company too. To my surprise, V-Secret gel was available in Singapore , Philippines, Australia, Netherlands Karachi, Dubai & now in India too.

But still we went to our family doctor & discussed the same . Our doctor also prescribed V-Secret & also assured us that the product is FDA approved & 100% safe.

Above all the desired tightness is achieved within 40-45 days of regular application.

Two months have passed since then. Yesterday I met Manisha in market. She was with her husband, both moving hands in hands. Truly speaking I was happy and little bit jealous too, to see the glow on face of Manisha.

Thanks to V-Secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment